2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
Course Title: GIS Mapping, Visualization and Analysis using QGIS
The GIS Mapping, Visualization, and Analysis using QGIS course provides participants with the essential skills to effectively utilize the QGIS software for spatial data management, mapping, visualization, and analysis. This course is designed to cater to beginners and intermediate users who want to harness the power of GIS for their data-driven decision-making processes. Participants will gain hands-on experience in working with spatial data, creating maps, and conducting various analytical tasks using QGIS.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Organizational Benefits: Upon completion of this course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend: This course is suitable for professionals and individuals who work with spatial data or have an interest in GIS. It is particularly beneficial for:
5 days(Duration, module sequence, and content can be customized based on specific training needs and objectives.)
Module 1: Introduction to GIS and Spatial Data
Module 2: QGIS Interface and Navigation
Module 3: Data Acquisition and Management in QGIS
Module 4: Basic Cartography and Map Design in QGIS
Module 5: Spatial Analysis Tools in QGIS
Module 6: Geoprocessing and Automation in QGIS
Module 7: Advanced Visualization Techniques in QGIS
Module 8: Web Mapping and Data Sharing with QGIS
Module 9: Spatial Analysis and Modeling in QGIS
Module 10: Network Analysis in QGIS
Module 11: Spatial Statistics and Hotspot Analysis in QGIS
Module 12: Georeferencing and Digitization in QGIS
Module 13: Remote Sensing and Image Analysis in QGIS
Module 14: Mobile Data Collection with QGIS
Module 15: Spatial Data Visualization and Storytelling
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031