2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical data analysis. You will start with the most basic importing techniques and advanced ways to handle even the most difficult datasets to import. Next, you will move on to create static plots, while the second will show how to plot spatial data on interactive web platforms such as Google Maps and Open Street maps. Finally, you will learn to implementation and data analysis.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with R,
· Import and export data in various formats in R
· Perform advanced statistical data analysis
· Visualize your data on Google or Open Street maps
· Enhance your data analysis skills and learn to handle even the most complex datasets
· Learn how to handle vector and raster data in R
· Importing Data in Table Format
· Handling the Temporal Component
· Importing Raster Data
· Exporting Data
· Descriptive Statistics
· Manipulating Vector Data
· Manipulating Raster Data
· Visualizing Spatial Data
· Interactive Maps
· Global Economic Maps with Open Data
· Point Pattern Analysis of Crime
· Cluster Analysis of Earthquake Data
· Time Series Analysis of Wind Speed Data
· Regression and Statistical Learning
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031