2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Trauma Support and Counselling Course is designed to provide participants with the necessary knowledge, skills, and techniques to effectively support and counsel individuals who have experienced trauma. Trauma can have a significant impact on a person's mental and emotional well-being, and appropriate support and counselling can aid in their healing and recovery process. This course aims to equip participants with a solid understanding of trauma, its effects, and evidence-based approaches to trauma support and counselling.
Who Should Attend:
5 days: (Note: The Days and module sequence and content can be customized)
Module 1: Introduction to Trauma and its Effects
Module 2: Trauma-Informed Care Principles
Module 3: Trauma Assessment and Screening
Module 4: Trauma-Focused Counselling Approaches
Module 5: Self-Care for Trauma Support Professionals
Module 6: Supporting Children and Adolescents with Trauma
Module 7: Trauma and Grief
Module 8: Cultural Competence in Trauma Counselling
Module 9: Trauma-Informed Crisis Intervention
Module 10: Trauma-Informed Care for Special Populations
Module 11: Trauma and Addictions
Module 12: Trauma-Informed Care in Community Settings
Module 13: Trauma and the Body
Module 14: Trauma and Resilience
Module 15: Ethics and Professional Considerations in Trauma Support
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031