This interactive negotiation skills workshop explores the fundamentals of negotiation and the essential people skills negotiators need to successfully reach agreements with others. This hands-on program explores a range of essential negotiating skills: defining outcomes, following a process, adopting and adapting to styles, determining a disclosure strategy, documenting, making concessions, watching for tricks and traps, and keeping track of the process.
Who should attend?
Executives, sales people, human resource managers, professionals, mediators, trainers; anyone who runs into conflicts and wants to increase their skill at negotiating effective agreements.
· Possible negotiation outcomes.
· Choose a negotiation strategy.
· Prepare for a negotiation.
· Practice an eight-step negotiation process..
· Negotiation Skills
· Business Negotiator
· Negotiation Complexions
· A Negotiation Success
· Communication & Negotiation Preferences
· Negotiation Interests
· Negotiation Strategy
· Negotiation Tactics
· Deal Objectives
· Preparation Negotiation Check List
· Negotiation Climate
· Persuasive Communication
· Cross Cultural Negotiation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops