2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Gender equality and empowerment is considered a critical element for development. This course is designed to prepare participants for a variety of careers where specialized knowledge is required related to the integration of gender considerations into policy making, project design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation. Gender mainstreaming is an international strategy to achieve gender equality in all aspects of society. Many governments in developing and developed countries have endeavored to implement this strategy. This course aims to provide participants with a comprehensive knowledge of gender mainstreaming and gender analysis. It draws on best practice and case studies from around the world. As well, it provides the opportunity to focus on a specific policy area (such as public health, education, economic management, or human resources) or for participants to employ this knowledge in their own workplace through an action research topic.
By the end of the course, the participant should be able to;
Who should attend:
Gender advisers, development practitioners with an interest in gender mainstreaming, gender focal points
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Basic concepts on gender mainstreaming
Gender integration framework and Sensitization Gender analysis
Communication in gender
Gender Mainstreaming in Institutions
Gender Mainstreaming in Public Policies
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031