This Advanced Management Program will give you powerful insights and skills that can be applied instantly in the workplace to lead in a complex, ever-evolving business environment.
Designed for senior executives and delivered by our world-class academic faculty, the course focuses on building a high-performance organization and enhancing your personal leadership abilities.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- C-Suite Executives
- CEOs or managing directors
- General managers preparing for a C-suite role
- Senior executives in the second or third echelon of large organizations
- Regional directors and country managers
Build better teams
- Develop global teams and partnerships
- Strengthen cross-cultural mindsets
- Foster collaboration across functional and enterprise areas
Drive change for the future
- Lead change and innovation in complexity and disruption
- Engage in futures thinking and enterprise modelling
Harness your leadership power
- Build your leadership story and vision
- Activate your personal leadership style and self-awareness
- Analyze your relationship habits
- Communicate to persuade and influence
Influence optimal performance
- Improve decision-making across the enterprise
- Ensure levers, such as HR, marketing and strategy, deliver results
- Establish a culture of performance and accountability
- Motivate and develop your team to high performance
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Topics covered include:
- Strategic Leadership module
- Organizational Leadership module
- Personal Leadership module
- Leadership & Governance module
- Management Teams & Leadership module
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Workshops Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Dubai