2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Writing and Analysis of Case Study course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively write and analyze case studies. This course aims to enhance participants' ability to critically evaluate and present real-world scenarios, fostering their analytical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
The primary objective of this course is to enable participants to develop expertise in writing and analyzing case studies. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Organizations can derive several benefits from staff members who possess strong case study writing and analysis skills. Some key benefits include:
Target Participants: This course is suitable for individuals involved in research, analysis, and report writing across various sectors, including:
Module 1: Introduction to Case Studies
Module 2: Research Methods and Data Collection for Case Studies
Module 3: Data Analysis and Interpretation
Module 4: Critical Thinking and Analysis in Case Studies
Module 5: Developing Case Study Structure and Framework
Module 6: Case Study Writing Techniques
Module 7: Presentation Skills for Case Study Findings
Module 8: Incorporating Theory and Conceptual Frameworks
Module 9: Review and Evaluation of Case Studies
Module 10: Case Study Application and Practical Exercises
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031