Formal Writing is a vital skill in organization. This course will teach you how to excel in the crafting of reports, essays and formal letters. All the skills needed are broken down into bite-size chunks with clear explanations followed by opportunities to put these into practice. Suitable for almost all levels for horizons expansion of report presentation.
Who should attend?
The course will target delegate, managers, and education staff whose roles involve producing reports for their institutions. This will help them gain skills on how to write appropriate reports concerning the progress of a workshop or the operations of their institutions.
· Understanding requirements of formal writing
· choosing vocabulary to maximize effectiveness
· Tailoring structure to strengthen impact
· crafting layout to enhance readability
· writing accurately using correct spelling, punctuation and grammar
· creating outstanding reports, essays and formal letters
· Use of advanced MS word in report formatting
· Formal Writing
· Writing Essential
· Writing columns that editors
· master formal writing
· Skills overview
· Varied, accurate vocabulary
· Sound Planning and Solid Research
· Logical, maximum-impact structuring
· Easy-to-follow layouts
· skills and understanding language
· punctuation and grammar
· editing and proofreading
· mastering persuasive writing
· Introduction to the Microsoft Word
· Microsoft Word Essentials
· Entering and Editing Text
· Formatting a Microsoft Word Document
· Page Layout Techniques
· Microsoft Word Document and Print Options
· Microsoft Word Tabs
· Microsoft Word Tables
· Word Styles Features
· Pictures in a Word Document
· Videos to a Microsoft Word Document
· Microsoft Word Mail Merge
· Advanced Level Microsoft Word
· Microsoft Word Forms
· Microsoft Word Templates
· Document Protection
· Track Changes
· Table of Contents with Style
· Adding Footnotes and Endnotes
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops