2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Report Writing and Presentation Skills course is designed to enhance participants' ability to effectively communicate information through written reports and oral presentations. This course focuses on developing the essential skills required to produce clear, concise, and impactful reports, as well as deliver engaging and persuasive presentations. Participants will learn practical techniques and strategies to organize their thoughts, structure their content, and effectively convey their message to their intended audience.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Upon completion of this course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for professionals across various industries who are involved in producing reports and delivering presentations. It is particularly beneficial for:
5 days (The module sequence and content can be customized based on specific training needs and objectives)
Module 1: Introduction to Report Writing and Presentation Skills
Module 2: Understanding the Audience and Purpose
Module 3: Planning and Organizing Your Content
Module 4: Writing Clear and Concise Reports
Module 5: Data Collection and Analysis for Reports
Module 6: Visual Presentation Design
Module 7: PowerPoint Presentation Skills
Module 8: Engaging the Audience
Module 9: Non-verbal Communication Skills
Module 10: Managing Nervousness and Building Confidence
Module 11: Handling Questions and Providing Responses
Module 12: Receiving and Providing Constructive Feedback
Module 13: Practicing and Refining Presentation Skills
Module 14: Adapting Communication Styles
Module 15: Applying Skills in Real-World Situations
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031