This course focuses on the interpretation of panel-data estimates and the assumptions underlying the models. This course is geared for researchers and practitioners in all fields. The concepts presented are reinforced with practical exercises at the end of each section. We also provide additional exercises at the end of each section and discussion sections on which you
These course will equip you with analysis and implementation of linear, nonlinear, and dynamic panel-data estimators using Stata.
· An introduction to panel data
· Getting started with panel data
· Summary statistics and dynamics
· Data generation
· The regression model
· Variance-covariance estimators
· Margins and marginal effects
· Basic panel-data estimation concepts
· Moment-based estimation
· Panel data, regression, and efficiency
· Random-effects model
· Fixed-effects model
· Comparing and random-effects estimates
· First-differenced estimator
· Deciding between random and fixed effects
· Population-averaged models
· Probit models for panel data: Random effects
· Probit models for panel data: Population averaged
· Probit models for panel data: Remarks
· Logit models for panel data: Random effects
· Logit models for panel data: Fixed effects
· Logit models for panel data: Population averaged
· Poisson models for panel data
· Cross-sectional estimation under endogeneity
· Panel-data estimation under endogeneity
· Building dynamic models
· complex dynamic structure
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops