2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Panel Data Models in Stata course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of panel data analysis using Stata software. Panel data, also known as longitudinal or cross-sectional time-series data, is widely used in various fields such as economics, finance, social sciences, and health research. This course will cover essential concepts, techniques, and applications of panel data models using Stata, enabling participants to effectively analyze and interpret panel data.
Who Should Attend:
(The module sequence and content can be customized based on specific training needs and objectives.)
Module 1: Introduction to Panel Data Analysis
Module 2: Data Management and Preparation for Panel Data Analysis
Module 3: Descriptive Analysis of Panel Data
Module 4: Fixed Effects Panel Data Models
Module 5: Random Effects Panel Data Models
Module 6: Dynamic Panel Data Models
Module 7: Hypothesis Testing and Model Specification in Panel Data Analysis
Module 8: Endogeneity and Instrumental Variable (IV) Estimation in Panel Data Models
Module 9: Heterogeneity and Individual-Specific Effects in Panel Data
Module 10: Time-Varying Covariates and Lagged Dependent Variables in Panel Data Models
Module 11: Model Extensions and Advanced Topics in Panel Data Analysis
Module 12: Panel Data Analysis with Binary Outcomes
Module 13: Spatial Panel Data Models
Module 14: Panel Data Analysis for Causal Inference
Module 15: Panel Data Analysis for Policy Evaluation
Module 16: Robust Standard Errors and Clustered Data in Panel Data Models
Module 17: Nonlinear Panel Data Models
Module 18: Panel Data Analysis with Missing Data
Module 19: Dynamic Panel Data Models with System GMM Estimation
Module 20: Long-Run and Short-Run Effects in Panel Data Models
Module 21: Panel Data Analysis in Event Studies
Module 22: Panel Data Analysis with Multilevel Modeling
Module 23: Panel Data Analysis with Limited Dependent Variables: Count Models
Module 24: Panel Data Analysis with Limited Dependent Variables: Duration Models
Module 25: Model Diagnostics and Remedies for Panel Data Analysis
Module 26: Panel Data Analysis with Endogenous Regressors
Module 27: Advanced Panel Data Analysis Techniques and Future Trends
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031