2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Sustainable Local Economic Development course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of sustainable economic development strategies and their application at the local level. The course focuses on promoting economic growth that is environmentally sustainable, socially inclusive, and resilient. Participants will gain insights into key concepts, tools, and best practices for fostering sustainable economic development in local communities.
The primary objective of this course is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to promote sustainable local economic development. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Organizations that invest in the Sustainable Local Economic Development course can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is relevant for professionals from various backgrounds, including:
Duration: 5 Days ( Course Duration can be changed as per participants' needs)
Module 1: Introduction to Sustainable Local Economic Development
Module 2: Sustainable Development Principles and Frameworks
Module 3: Economic Analysis and Assessing Local Economic Conditions
Module 4: Fostering Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Module 5: Sustainable Business Practices and Green Industries
Module 6: Strengthening Local Value Chains and Promoting Local Sourcing
Module 7: Partnerships and Collaboration for Sustainable Development
Module 8: Sustainable Tourism and Local Economic Development
Module 9: Social Inclusion and Gender Equality in Economic Development
Module 10: Environmental Impact Assessment and Sustainable Resource Management
Module 11: Monitoring and Evaluation of Local Economic Development Initiatives
Module 12: Case Studies and Best Practices in Sustainable Local Economic Development
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031