This course enables you to implement or upgrade measurement systems in your department or organisation. The course links activity with strategy through success factors and performance measures. The course clarifies the differences and connections between critical success factors (CSFs), key results indicators (KRIs), and key performance Indicators (KPIs) explaining how each should be used and how to pick the vital few measures from the many indicators that most organisations use.You will discover a powerful method for implementing a successful performance measurement system, exploring a range of proven performance measures, and use Excel to develop useful Dashboard and Scorecard worksheets.
The completion of this course will make it possible for you to:
· Understand the impact of KPI’s on your business
· Design a Performance Measurement System to drive business productivity for all the stakeholders
· Define, develop, and facilitate the KPI’s Selection Process, and its Documentation
· Understand and counter the challenges in the process
· Practical application of the learnings
- Integrating performance measures in strategic and operational management systems
- How to develop and use performance and result indicators
- Understanding success factors
- Methods for developing and implementing a Performance Measurement System
- Provision of a practical resource kit for implementing performance measurements
Who Should Attend?
· Directors, C- Level Executives
· Senior Management Team
· Heads of the Departments
· Strategic Planners, Business Analysts
· Existing Managers, Supervisors and those who are managing the teams
· Those who wish to manage the team in the future
· Anyone whose role includes the development and deployment of the Performance Management and Performance Measurement System
This training program will encapsulate the following modules for better understanding and application:
MODULE 1- INTRODUCTION, CONTEXT, KEY TERMS
· What is KPI?
· Types of KPI
· Understanding the benefit of KPI’s for strategy, business and VUCA World
· Understanding the importance of KPI’s for departments, teams, and employees
· Understand the impact of KPI’s on the culture of the organisation
· Performance Measurement vs. Performance Management
· Understand the Balanced Scorecard
· Lead vs. Lag Indicators
· Review of your current Performance Management System
MODULE 2- CONSTRUCTION OF KPI
· How to formulate the Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Identify the right sources to select the KPI’s
· Balanced Scorecard Perspective for KPI’s
· Balancing the KPI’s as per Lead vs. Lag Indicators
· SMART criteria of Performance measurement
· Integrating KPI’s with the goals of the organisation and departments
· Best Practices
MODULE 3- THE KPI TEAM, DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTING
· Identifying the Team for selecting the KPI’s at the organisational and departmental level
· Designing the KPI Documentation form
· Creating a KPI Dashboard
· Reviewing the KPI’s
· Ensuring Data Quality
MODULE 4- COMMUNICATION for KPI’s
· Educating the Teams, and members of the organisation on KPI’s
· Understand how to initiate the conversation with employees around the KPI’s for better acceptance
· Monitor the Performance measurement as per the KPI’s
· Diagnosing and Addressing the performance gaps
· Coaching for Corrective Measures
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops