2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The course on Financial Analysis using Excel provides participants with the essential skills and knowledge to effectively analyze financial data using Microsoft Excel. The course combines theoretical concepts with hands-on exercises to equip individuals with the necessary tools to perform financial analysis, interpret results, and make informed decisions.
The primary objective of this course is to enable participants to develop proficiency in financial analysis using Excel. By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
By participating in this course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for professionals involved in financial analysis, accounting, and decision-making roles, including:
Duration: 10 Days
The course will cover the following modules and topics:
Module 1: Introduction to Financial Analysis and Excel Fundamentals
Module 2: Financial Statement Analysis
Module 3: Financial Modeling and Forecasting
Module 4: Investment Analysis and Valuation
Module 5: Data Visualization and Reporting
Module 6: Advanced Excel Functions for Financial Analysis
Module 7: Data Analysis Tools for Financial Modeling
Module 8: Advanced Financial Modeling
Module 9: Risk Assessment and Management
Module 10: Financial Data Visualization and Dashboards
Module 11: Advanced Financial Reporting
Module 12: Budgeting and Forecasting
Module 13: Financial Decision Making
Module 14: Financial Risk Management
Module 15: Financial Modeling for Business Planning
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031