Vulnerabilities and lack of necessary security skills applicable to today's technology environments have reached a crisis point and therefore, in order to maintain privacy required and to facilitate efficient communication between agencies, issues of information security, interoperability, and data management must be addressed. Information Security and Data Management training equip participants with knowledge and skills on how to integrate truly effective information security and data management best practices and standards to organizations existing processes, technology assets and management.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
· Security Investment & Measurement
· Cyber Risk Management & Security Metrics
· Enterprise Security Governance & Planning
· Realistic Security
· Effective Incident Response
· Managing Operational Threat
· Developing a Crisis Communications Strategy
· Building an Insider Threat Program
· External Dependency Management
Who Should Attend?
This course targets employees in the information technology department, managers, and all supervisors in all departments. The course also targets new start-ups that want to learn about information security to ensure their information is protected.
Introduction & Overview
· Significance of Information Security
Information Security Governance
· Information security governance
· Significance of information security
· Security management programs
· Introduction to information security risk management
· Information security risk assessment
· Information security risk analysis
· Mitigation of information security risk
· Continuous information security risk Monitoring
Developing Information Security Strategy
· Importance/significance of information security strategy
· Factors to consider while developing Information security strategy
· Information security Management Responsibilities
Policies, procedures, standards & guidelines
· Introduction and Liability
· Policy Basics
· Policy Lifecycle
· Best Practices and Guidelines
Information security technology
· Introduction to information security technology
· Trusted vs Untrusted technologies
· Information Encryptions
· Introduction to Information Security incident management
· Incident management response lifecycle preparation
· Intrusion detection technologies and systems
· Security incident response
Business continuity & disaster recovery
· Introduction to business continuity planning and disaster recovery
· Business continuity phases
· Disaster recovery
· Recovery strategies
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops