In this course participants will learn how to master Social Media Marketing, Blogging, Copywriting, Email Marketing, Local SEO, SEO, YouTube Marketing, Video Production, Vlogging and Instagram Photography, we will also show you how to take a profile image with just an iPhone or Smartphone for your social media profile. Everything you need to create a powerful online marketing presence. You will learn what works and what does not work with online digital marketing and where to spend your time and effort. You will understand the psychology of the buyer journey and how you can map that to your social media marketing, content creation and sales process. You will also learn how to drive traffic to your website using Social Media Marketing and how to create content that will bring people to your site.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:-
· Learning how to engage with millions of potential client who use social media platforms.
· Increase traffic to your website content and increase on sales/awareness.
· Learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and Twitter
· Learning how to craft, implement, measure, and optimize a winning social media marketing strategy
· Identify the right audience and reach an unlimited number of prospective clients/audience using social media
· Get more value from your email campaigns.
· Work with social media goals to achieve successful online campaigns.
· Learning the social listening which is critically with openness
· Learn how to develop effective online marketing strategies for various fields.
· Identify setup and use the major social media and online marketing portals that can be used to promote a company, brand, product, service or person.
· Identifying appropriate social media and online marketing portals to influence consumer and improve the company’s reputation.
· Using social media and online marketing plan in achieving goals with a variety of measurement tools, services, and metrics.
· Learn how to set up a Facebook Business Account exclusively for business use and build out your Facebook page in a way that promotes your brand
· Learn how to use LinkedIn to connect with your target market, engage with prospects, and develop relationships with buyers as part of your sales process.
· Setup a Google Adwords account and learn how to setup an advert
· A Google+ profile can improve your search ratings and your customers reach. Learn how to create a Google+ page for your business with these social media marketing tips.
Marketing on the Web
- The Rules of Web Marketing and Public Relations (PR)
- The Convergence of Marketing and PR on the Web
- Content Writing that Drives Action
Web-Based Communications to Reach Buyers Directly
- Content-Rich Web Sites and Online Media Rooms
- Online News Releases, Reaching the Media and Developing Leads
- Blogging for Business and Marketing
- Search Engine and Viral Marketing
- The Power of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Beating Your Competitors
- Hands-On Practice: Creating Blogs
Social Marketing and Networking on the Web
- Leveraging Social Media to Engage Customers and Build Your Brand
- Hands-On and Practical Approach to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Social Selling on Social Networks
- Tweeting Your Way to Success
- Tools to Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
- Engaging Your Customers and the Public on LinkedIn
- Facebook Marketing Techniques
- The Integration of all Networks to Achieve Viral Effects
- Getting People to Know, Trust and Like You Online
- Social Selling Importance in B2B Sales
Developing an Online Marketing Strategy
- Creating an Online Marketing Plan
- Developing Internet Marketing Strategies
- How to Master Business Social Media to Brand Yourself
- Building, Cultivating and Measuring Success on the New Web
- Overview of Analytics and Interpretation of Results and Graphs
- Social Sales Forecasting and Analytics
- Blog Presentation by Participants and Suggestions for Improvement
- Empire Avenue and the Power of Brands Online
- Klout, Peerindex, Kred, Trustcloud and the Measure of Influence on the Web
Revisiting fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Budgets and Forecast Planning
- Digital marketing framework and Digital asset management (DAM)
- Current state of social & digital media in the region
Search Marketing –Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO current trends and strategies to improve rankings
- SEO audit and Link building
- Google Trends and Keyword Research
- Digital Content Optimization
Advanced Paid Search marketing
Advanced Social Media Marketing
- Advanced Social Media strategies for:
- Creating cross-platform synergies across Social Media channels
- Using social media management platforms- Hootsuite, Sprout Social, MeetEdgar
- Advanced analytics & strategies for developing campaign insights
Advanced Influencer and Affiliate Marketing
- Researching, hiring and managing influencers
- Using Influencer Marketing Platforms to drive campaign objectives
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Strategic Partnerships, Affiliate Marketing and Affiliate Programs
Advanced Digital Display advertising
- Google AdSense and YouTube Display Ads
- Facebook Audience Network Ads and Apple Advertising
- Digital Remarketing
- Programmatic Display Advertising
Mobile Marketing and Email Marketing
- Mobile advertising and integration with social media marketing tools
- Developing responsive designs and content for Mobile
- Email marketing advanced strategies and lead generation
- Email marketing tools- MailChimp, AWeber, Drip
- Mobile marketing and Email Marketing Analytics
- Advanced concepts of E-Commerce and metrics, content creation and management
- Lead Generation and Sales Funnel Management
- Working with and managing e-commerce platforms
- With cross-channel e-commerce priorities and adaptation
Templates and Checklists
- Website Benchmark Scorecard
- Action Plan Worksheet
- Internet Marketing Training Follow-Up
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Online Workshops