2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The GIS and Remote Sensing for Agricultural Resource Management Course is a comprehensive 5-day program designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively utilize GIS and remote sensing technologies for agricultural resource management. This course focuses on the application of GIS and remote sensing in various aspects of agriculture, including crop monitoring, land use mapping, soil analysis, and water resource management. Participants will learn how to integrate spatial data, satellite imagery, and geospatial analysis techniques to make informed decisions and optimize agricultural practices.
Organization Benefits: By participating in the GIS and Remote Sensing for Agricultural Resource Management Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for professionals and individuals working in the field of agriculture, agricultural research, natural resource management, and related sectors, including:
Duration: 5 Days
Module 1: Introduction to GIS and Remote Sensing in Agricultural Resource Management
Module 2: Satellite Imagery and Remote Sensing Data Sources for Agriculture
Module 3: Preprocessing and Analysis of Satellite Imagery for Agriculture
Module 4: GIS Integration with Remote Sensing Data in Agriculture
Module 5: Land Use Mapping and Soil Analysis using GIS
Module 6: Water Resource Management in Agriculture using GIS
Module 7: Visualization and Interpretation of Agricultural Data using GIS Software
Module 8: GIS and Remote Sensing in Precision Agriculture
Module 9: Case Studies and Best Practices in GIS and Remote Sensing for Agriculture
Module 10: Challenges and Future Trends in GIS and Remote Sensing for Agricultural Resource Management
Module 11: Spatial Analysis for Agricultural Research and Development
Module 12: GIS and Remote Sensing in Agricultural Policy and Planning
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031