2021 - 2022 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course blends theory and practice to help you build great apps the right way. In this course, you'll work with trainer step-by-step to build a cloud-connected Android app, and learn best practices of mobile development, and Android development in particular.
· Identify mobile applications, platforms and architecture
· Develop mobile applications using development tools and strategies
· Implement mobile applications
· Secure mobile applications
Module One: Mobile devices and applications
· Overview of mobile computing
· Types of mobile devices
· Uses of mobile devices
· Overview of mobile applications
· Mobile browsers
Module Two: Introduction to mobile application development
· Mobile application challenges
· Mobile application development tools
· Mobile application programming languages
· Mobile application management
· Mobile application best practices
· Overview of mobile database management systems
Module Three: Mobile platforms and architectures
· Internet protocols for mobile applications
· Mobile application distribution platforms and environments
· Mobile application development architectures
· Styles of mobile architecture
Module Four: Mobile application development
- Mobile application development lifecycle
- Functions, arrays and objects
- Control structures and modes of execution
- Using HTML, CSS, XML, Javasript and JQuery
Module Five: iOS application development
· Window-based application and MUC
· Swift programming
· User Interface Design
· Introduction to graphics on the iPhone
· Core data and localisation
· Multi-threading and multi-tasking
· Web services and networking
Module Six: Android application development
· Java reviews
· Android SDK
· Resources and views
· Intents and services
· Storage and threads
Module Seven: Unstructured supplementary service data (USSD)
· Overview of USSD code
· USSD broker
· POST request, response and status
· USSD pull
Module Eight: Mobile application testing
- Merits and demerits of mobile application testing
- Challenges of mobile application testing
- Types of mobile application testing
- Testing tools
Module Nine: Mobile application security
- Overview of mobile application threats
- Reducing mobile risks
- Cloud based assessments and solutions
- Security strategies
- Security testing techniques and certification
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031