2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course aims to develop a comprehensive experience of human rights learning by equipping potential human rights educators, advocates, activists, students, volunteers, and law enforcement officers with knowledge and skills to:
The program will further equip participants with skills for better understanding of the concepts of human rights learning and leadership development. This course will also provide the participants with a concrete ‘step-by-step’ approach including hints and guidelines for developing and implementing a successful human rights project in their organization and communities.
The programme will consist of 6 different sections, discussion and empowerment session each of which is geared towards helping the participants understand and internalize the Human Rights learning approach to development. Furthermore by creating a learning environment that caters for their specific needs it is expected that the participants will be empowered to emerge as human rights educators themselves. The programme will give participants creative, concrete knowledge of how to use international and regional human rights treaties and enforcement mechanisms in their work for the protection and promotion of human rights.
No of days
The course is aimed at human rights educators, advocates, activists, law enforcement officers, lawyers, women activists, programs managers, research officers, leaders and members of coalitions and networks, staff of NGOs and CBOs, donor agency program officers, volunteers, development actors, trainers, students, Ministry of Justice officials, government officials etc. Furthermore, every opportunity will be taken for joint learning events for participants and GHRLTI staff. Candidates should have a good written command of English language and high competence and comfort with computer and Internet usage.
The overall objective of this course is to provide participants with an introduction to the concept of human rights, design and implementation of successful human rights learning in their organisation and communities.
Participants will be empowered to advocate for their basic, human rights and develop leadership skills. The course can be used to establish or strengthen human rights policies and practices both in the public and private sector.
Development of Human Rights Laws
The Human Rights Systems
Human right in border management
Border and Migration Management
Training and Education in Human Rights
ICT and Human Rights
Leadership Skills in Human Rights
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031