Contracts need to be controlled to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks so that your organization reaps the benefits of the contracting process. Lack of attention to detail during the tendering process, poor evaluation techniques and poorly administered contracts can be costly to an organization. This course will help participants develop these skills and provide techniques to manage contract.
· Understanding contracts
· Requirements and information in contracts
· Understanding obligations and rights under the contract
· Understanding Relationship Contracting and Alliance Contracts
· Management and strategies to resolve contractual issues / problems
· Understanding requirements for contract administration procedures
· Administer contract control systems
· Document control, contract registers, cost control
· Understanding planning, scheduling and monitoring
· Understanding the concept of key risk and opportunity areas
· Learn accountabilities and roles of the administration team
· Negotiation techniques for resolving
Who should attend?
Administration of contracts, project managers, site managers, supervisors, superintendents, organization administrators
· Tender Process
· Contract Administration & Procedures
· Programming & Progress Monitoring
· Extension of Time
· Key Performance Indicators
· Contract Reporting
· Health, Safety, Quality Assurance &
· Contract Close Out
· Procedures, Variations &Extension of Time
· Negotiation Skills & Strategy for Resolution
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Workshops Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Dubai