2021 - 2022 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Census and Survey Processing System (CSPro) is a tool for entering, editing, tabulating and disseminating data from surveys and censuses. The underlying manual will describe the data entry procedures as well as the relevant features of the CSPro software.
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with Tableau.
Participants will understand about questionnaire, concept of data processing and will be able
to develop the data entry program and produce the data files from CSPro to other data files in
different formats of the small surveys and assessments for the basic course and also will be
able the preparation of data correction between the first entry and second entry as well as
develop the data cleaning programs of the large surveys and Censuses for the advance course.
· Introduction to the course
· Data Processing and Data Collection
· Data Cleaning
· Overview of CSPro
· Creating Dictionary
· Creating Forms
· Planning a Data Entry Operation
· Data Export to other formats
· Creating batch for message error
· Creating batch for writing the data output
· Creating then Dependent Verification
· Creating then Independent Verification
· Data Cleaning, Export Data and Practice
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to:email@example.com or +254712260031