2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course will discuss the importance of document and record management processes. It will equips participant with the requisite skills and knowledge to effectively manage information using modern ICT tools, techniques and applications
Who should attend?
Compliance Officers/Managers, Information Security Managers, Records Managers
Information Managers, Operations Managers, Knowledge Managers, Administrators
· Components, legal obligations and international standards for electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS)
· Management of electronic information
· Delivering information at the point of need
· structure and implementation of records retention schedule
· Development an EDRM strategy
· Introduce e-library management and techniques
· The structure of e-library filing, indexing, storage and search
· Review documentation, document control and records management
· Sources and uses of information
· Legal environment
· Policies and standards
· Review guidelines for International Federation of Library Association (IFLA)
· ISO standards for e-library, documentation and document management
· Regulatory, compliance and legal considerations
· Documents vs. records
· Document lifecycle
· Design overview
· Creating e-library filing and documentation control policies and procedures
· Creating indexing and metadata, storage, archive and search systems and setting up security
· The cost of non-compliance
· Business processes and document flow
· Document capture; shared folders
· Capture models
· Classification and retrieval
· Extracting and using document content
· Document imaging vs. document management
· Interfacing and interoperability
· Access and control
· Audit trails
· Creating and working with new information
· Document creation
· Word templates vs. eForms
· Designing and deploying electronic forms
· Document distribution
· Workflow and business process modelling
· Technology options
· Review of IT e-library management systems
· Roles and responsibilities
· Project planning and implementation
· Developing an information strategy
· Selecting EDRMS
· Implementing EDRMS
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031