2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course is designed to enable those involved with projects to become efficient and effective in the acquisition and utilization of funds for development purposes, using appropriate techniques and application of accounting and finance principles.
Who should attend?
Finance Directors, Finance Managers, Procurement Directors, Procurement managers, Procurement officers, Administrators, Project officers, Budget Accountants, Auditors, Chief Accountants, Credit Controllers
• accounting principles and procedures in the preparation of financial statements • Analyze and interpret information as contained in financial statements.
• Outline and evaluate the effectiveness of the legal provisions governing the procurement and use of donor funds.
• Prepare and effectively manage implementation of budgets for donor funds.
• Identifying projects for donor funding.
• Design project proposal formats.
• Monitor and evaluate donor funded projects.
• Compliance with standards, legal and administrative framework
· Financial management of donor funds
· Objective of donor funds
· Disbursement procedures
· Revenue planning and cash management
· Costing and cost reduction strategies
· Supplies and procurement management
· Preparation and interpretation of financial statements and reports for donor funds
· Budgeting and budgetary control
· Planning for donor funds and budgetary control systems
· Evaluation of international aid offers
· Planning, Budgeting, implementation and management
· The roles in the management of donor funds
· Fraud prevention and detection
· managing donor assets
· Investment management
· Intermediation services in the capital markets
· Risk monitoring and control frameworks
· Regular financial reporting and independent audits
· Provision of financial and information systems
· Quality assurance and compliance monitoring
· Independent evaluation of projects and programs
· Governance and Anti-Corruption (GAC) agenda
· Disclosure and access to information
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031