2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Finance for Non-Finance Executives Course is a comprehensive 10-day program designed to provide non-finance professionals with the essential knowledge and skills required to understand and effectively interpret financial information. This course aims to equip participants with a solid foundation in finance principles, enabling them to make informed financial decisions, contribute to organizational financial strategy, and enhance overall business performance.
By participating in the Finance for Non-Finance Executives Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is relevant to professionals and individuals in non-finance roles, including:
Module 1: Introduction to Finance for Non-Finance Executives
Module 2: Understanding Financial Statements
Module 3: Financial Statement Analysis
Module 4: Financial Decision-Making
Module 5: Budgeting and Financial Forecasting
Module 6: Cost Management and Control
Module 7: Financial Risk Assessment and Management
Module 8: Financial Communication and Reporting
Module 9: Financial Strategy and Planning
Module 10: Performance Measurement and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Module 11: Working Capital Management
Module 12: Cost of Capital and Capital Structure
Module 13: Financial Analysis for Decision-Making
Module 14: Financial Planning and Forecasting
Module 15: Corporate Finance and Valuation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031