2024 - 2025 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Cash Flow and Working Capital Management Course is a comprehensive 5-day program designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage cash flow and working capital in an organization. Cash flow management is vital for the financial health and sustainability of any business. This course provides participants with practical tools and strategies to optimize cash flow, improve working capital management, and enhance financial decision-making.
By participating in the Cash Flow and Working Capital Management Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is relevant to professionals and individuals involved in financial management, accounting, treasury, and related roles within organizations, including:
Module 1: Introduction to Cash Flow and Working Capital Management
Module 2: Cash Flow Analysis and Forecasting
Module 3: Working Capital Components and Management
Module 4: Cash Flow and Profitability Relationship
Module 5: Optimizing Cash Inflows and Outflows
Module 6: Cash Flow Risk Management
Module 7: Cash Flow Budgeting and Financial Planning
Module 8: Debt Management and Financing
Module 9: Cash Flow Reporting and Financial Statement Analysis
Module 10: Cash Flow Optimization Strategies
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031