2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
What are Interpersonal Skills in Leadership? Interpersonal skills are the skills needed to effectively communicate, interact, and work with individuals and groups. Those with good interpersonal skills are strong verbal and non-verbal communicators and are commonly considered to be “good with people”.
Communication and people skills are critical necessities for good leaders. Communication is significant; however, effective social skills is critical in relationships, especially in the workplace. In the corporate world, these skills and abilities are also referred to as interpersonal skills.
These skills assist people to communicate and relate with each other. When we mention people skills or soft skills, we are referring to Interpersonal skills. Effective leadership skills are used when your people and communication skills are incorporated to engender organizational synergy.
How can Managers improve Interpersonal Skills? Effective interpersonal communication sets the groundwork and foundation for an efficient organization. Interpersonal skills are the traits and manners we display while interacting with other individuals. Strong interpersonal skills involve the capability to collaborate with colleagues to solve tough problems and establish a good working relationship within the office. This is the key indicator of a successful working environment.
If individuals do not have the appropriate interpersonal or people skills or lack the training of these skills, it might lead to differences between colleagues or managers. Interpersonal communication is the manner where information, opinions, and emotions are exchanged between people through various verbal or non-verbal techniques.
This course will consequently succinctly equip you with the ability to develop leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to inspire others and a clear ability to cultivate a vision for your subordinates.
Upon completing this Leadership, Communication, and Interpersonal Skills Training Course for Managers, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend?
This Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal Skills Training Course for Managers would be best suited for:
MODULE 1: INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION AND PEOPLE SKILLS
MODULE 2: LEADERSHIP IN INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
MODULE 3: COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
MODULE 4: INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND PEOPLE SKILLS
MODULE 5: NEGATION OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
MODULE 6: COLLABORATIVE COMMUNICATION
MODULE 7: INTERPERSONAL SKILLS IN PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031