2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course focuses on equipping monitoring and evaluation skills to all who undertake it. Monitoring and evaluation skills are on demand in the current competitive business market. Thus, on completion of this course the participant shall acquire skills in monitoring and evaluation that will gain them a competitive advantage in the business market.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Develop a monitoring and evaluation system
· Understand management of operations from insight into multilateral corporation
· Gain familiarity into measures such as credibility, reliability, validity, and precision.
· Learn the usage of data analysis software package (spss,Stata,R or Python)
· Establish strategies in data collection
· Understand the use of GIS and GPS in data collection
· Interact with individual from all over the world with similar goals of obtaining monitoring and evaluation skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets researchers, NGOs project management officials, ministries in governments, financial institutions, and national statistics officers and volunteers who want to acquire monitoring and evaluation skills.
M & E fundamentals
· M & E introduction
· M &E core components
· Integrating M & E in the project cycle
· Determining the shortcomings faced by M & E professionals
Trends towards result based M & E
· Introduction to Managing for Development results (MFDR)
· Principles of MDFR
· Results based management
Result based M & E introduction
· Understanding results based management (RBM)
· Elements of result bases M & E creation
· Cycle of result based M & E
· Measuring results
· Performance measurement, indicators, and monitoring
· Formative study and analysis
· Illustrative examples
· Situation assessment tools
Assessment of baseline
· Understanding baseline study
· Baseline study importance
· Baseline data and collection methods
· Difference between situation assessment and baseline study
M & E system designing
· Frameworks of M & E
· Impact pathways
· The change theory
· Process of performance monitoring
· Tools used in performance monitoring
Techniques of evaluation
· Case study
· Economical evaluation
· Communication of findings
GIS techniques for M & E of development programs
· Geographical approaches
· Advantages of GIS to M & E
· Analysis and mapping of GIS
· GIS software and data
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to: email@example.com or +254712260031