2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The course has been designed with talented executives in mind who now find themselves in significant leadership roles and want to become exceptional leaders who are equally at ease with the ‘hard’ business issues and the ‘soft’ people skills. It is delivered by experienced instructors who have taught in world-class business schools and held leadership roles themselves in the commercial world.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Topics covered include:
Module 1: The Leadership Challenge
Module 2: The Leadership Context
Module 3 : "Leaders Create Leaders"
A practical model that empowers and motivates team member to become self-managing
Module 4: Leadership Communication
Module 5: Leading into the Future
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our
facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.[Type text]
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development
center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya.
· We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more
than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a
Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their
own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners,
health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on
request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour
adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE
DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
· Website: www.fdc-k.org