In today’s competitive landscape, organizational success is determined to a large extent by the impact created by the decisions of prominent leaders. At the apex, leadership decisions have a broader impact and significant resonance across the entire organization. It is, therefore, of utmost importance to develop leadership capabilities of the top cadre.
To create a definitive competitive edge and lead organizations for success, top tier executives must learn to unlock their leadership potential to engage and energize people for performance, build succession and self-power, and create value in the organization.
The programme on Leadership for Senior Executives is an immersive learning experience, offering a unique and unparalleled opportunity to create a personal leadership narrative and explore how to build collaborative networks to drive organizational growth.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- Senior executives heading organizational divisions or business units with more than 15 years of experience.
- C-Suite Executives,
- Entrepreneurs, and Divisional heads in a leading role to more than three levels of management.
- General managers preparing for a C-suite role
- Regional directors and country managers
Upon completion of this, course participants will:
- Gain new perspectives by looking at management dilemmas from different angles and approaching them from a leadership point of view, hence helping them become or develop into responsible leaders.
- Develop their talents to lead sustainable change, optimization and transformation
- Gain the knowledge, insights and skills to effectively anticipate complex challenges, which will help you make the right strategic decisions
- Time for reflection: the program is interactive; you are encouraged to share ideas with top professors, experts, and peers. You will use other companies and cases to reflect on your—and your company's—situation throughout the program
- Help them in building a network of like-minded people in senior management.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Topics covered include:
- Strategic Leadership module
- Organizational Leadership module
- Personal Leadership module
- Leadership & Governance module
- Management Teams & Leadership module
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Workshops Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Dubai