2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The GIS Data Collection, Analysis, Visualization, and Mapping course provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of Geographic Information System (GIS) concepts and practical skills. The course covers data collection techniques, data analysis methods, visualization tools, and mapping techniques using GIS software. Participants will learn how to effectively collect, analyze, visualize, and map spatial data for various applications.
Objective: The primary objective of this course is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to utilize GIS technology for data collection, analysis, visualization, and mapping. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Organizations that invest in GIS training for their employees can benefit in various ways, including:
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for professionals in various fields, including:
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031