2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Good time management lies at the heart not only of personal effectiveness but also of organisational success. Everybody needs to make the best of their own time and talent and those of the people around them if they, the team and organisation are to achieve their objectives and business goals..This intensive and comprehensive programme provides participants with the opportunity to explore the fundamental principles of time management, take stock of their current working practices and determine action to enhance personal, team and organisational effectiveness.Emphasis is placed not only on managing one’s own time but also on helping other people to manage theirs. The programme also focuses on the skill sets of personal effectiveness – such as communication, effective business writing skills, efficient reading, managing information overload and proactive self-development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Day 1 - Dimensions of Time Management & Personal Effectiveness
Day 2 - Personal Planning Systems / Interruptions / Project Planning/Stress
Day 3 - Getting the Best from Other People / Communication / Meeting Skills
Day 4 - Office Ergonomics / Managing Information / Efficient Reading & Writing
Day 5 - Developing Creativity / Continuous Improvement / Self-Development
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031