2021 - 2022 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
In order to remain competent in the workplace administrators, office managers and secretaries need to be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills. This one week effective office management and administrative training course identifies and examines the key components of the role and within each element builds up a range of approaches and techniques for operating an efficient office or support team.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Prepare for and provide effective support in meetings, conferences, congresses, symposiums and seminars
· Conduct secretarial/administration work effectively
· Apply basic mind-mapping tools to translate ideas to effective written documents
· Develop an appropriate philosophy regarding the important role communication plays in administrative office management;
· Improve in dealing effectively with visitors, customers and colleagues
· Manage time better and work to meet deadlines
· Present ideas with impact and clarity
· Successfully negotiate and influence others
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets Report writers, Administrators, Managers, Supervisors, Office staff, Front Desk Officers, Heads of departments, Officers, Senior Officers, Information and Publicity Officers.
MODULE 1: Introduction
· Management Skills and Principles
· Planning, Organizing, and Controlling
· Office Organizing Processes and Principles
· Planning and Decision Making Techniques
· Setting Goals
· Motivation Tools
· Time Management
· Creating a Positive Work Climate
MODULE 2: Communication Skills
· Communication Skills Development
· Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· Information Organization
· Assertiveness Skills
MODULE 3: The Work Place
· Office Environment
· Office Layout
· Office Security
· Workplace Health and Safety
MODULE 4: Administrative Skills
· Administrative Office Management Function
· Organization Versus Decentralization
· Front Desk and Receptionist Skills
· File Management
· Scheduling of Meetings
· Event Planning and Management
· Record Management
· Filing System and Filing Equipment
· Minute Taking and Report Writing
· Strategic Relationship Management
· Conservation of Energy in the Offices
· Conflict Management
· Petty Cash Management
· Action Planning
· Database Management
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
· View course content and register as individual or group using this link- : https://tinyurl.com/yyy4dbhm
· View Business and Governance courses calendar 2018-2019 – http://bit.ly/2FERaSh
· View All Courses calendar 2018-2019 -http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w