2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Project Appraisals and Impact Evaluations Course is a comprehensive 10-day program designed to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively conduct project appraisals and impact evaluations. This course covers the fundamental concepts, methodologies, and techniques involved in assessing the viability and impact of development projects. Participants will learn how to critically analyze project proposals, design rigorous impact evaluation frameworks, and utilize appropriate evaluation methods to measure project outcomes and impacts.
By participating in the Project Appraisals and Impact Evaluations Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend: This course is relevant to professionals and individuals involved in project management, monitoring and evaluation, program implementation, research, and related roles within organizations, including:
Module 1: Introduction to Project Appraisals and Impact Evaluations
Module 2: Project Appraisal Process
Module 3: Designing Impact Evaluation Frameworks
Module 4: Quantitative Data Collection Methods for Impact Evaluations
Module 5: Qualitative Data Collection Methods for Impact Evaluations
Module 6: Data Analysis for Impact Evaluations
Module 7: Qualitative Data Analysis for Impact Evaluations
Module 8: Ethical Considerations in Project Appraisals and Impact Evaluations
Module 9: Evaluating Project Sustainability and Scalability
Module 10: Cost-effectiveness Analysis
Module 11: Experimental and Quasi-experimental Designs
Module 12: Case Study Evaluation
Module 13: Evaluating Gender and Social Inclusion in Projects
Module 14: Theory of Change and Logic Models
Module 15: Impact Evaluation Reporting and Communication
Module 16: Utilizing Evaluation Findings for Decision-making
Module 17: Meta-analysis and Systematic Reviews
Module 18: Participatory Approaches in Project Appraisals and Impact Evaluations
Module 19: Evaluating Policy and Programmatic Impacts
Module 20: Evaluating Development Projects in Fragile and Conflict-affected Contexts
Module 21: Evaluating Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Impact
Module 22: Evaluating Innovations and Pilot Projects
Module 23: Evaluating Social Impact and Community Development Projects
Module 24: Realist Evaluation
Module 25: Evaluating Environmental and Climate Change Projects
Module 26: Evaluating Health and Education Projects
Module 27: Evaluating Agricultural and Rural Development Projects
Module 28: Evaluating Infrastructure and Urban Development Projects
Module 29: Evaluating Private Sector and Entrepreneurship Projects
Module 30: Evaluating Humanitarian and Emergency Response Projects
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031