2021 - 2022 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course blends theory and practice to help you build great apps the right way. In this course, you'll work with trainer step-by-step to build a cloud-connected Android app, and learn best practices of mobile development, and Android development in particular.
· Identify mobile applications, platforms and architecture
· Develop mobile applications using development tools and strategies
· Implement mobile applications
· Secure mobile applications
Lesson 1: Java Basics
Lesson 2: Object-Oriented Programming
Lesson 3: Java Programming
Lesson 4: Android Framework and Android Studio
Lesson 5: Android SDK Tools and Activity Class
Lesson 6: Fragments, Views, and List View
Lesson 7: Intents and Intent filters
Lesson 8: Android Layouts and Custom Views
Lesson 9: Android Resources, Themes, and Material Design
Lesson 10: Android UI – Dialogs, Menus, and WebView
Lesson 11: Android Storage and Background Processing
Lesson 12: Android Storage: SQLite and Content Providers
Lesson 13: Android Notifications
Lesson 14: Deploying and testing
Lesson 15: App Store Submission
Lesson 16: Unstructured supplementary service data (USSD)
· Overview of USSD code
· USSD broker
· POST request, response and status
· USSD pull
Lesson 17: - Merits and demerits of mobile application testing
- Challenges of mobile application testing
- Types of mobile application testing
- Testing tools
Lesson 18: Mobile application security
- Overview of mobile application threats
- Reducing mobile risks
- Cloud based assessments and solutions
- Security strategies
- Security testing techniques and certification
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031