2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Monitoring and evaluation, data management and analysis for health sector programmes involve the assessment of the how various health programmes operate. The training will focus on programme monitoring data, behavioral and biological trends data and evaluation of programmes. The increasing demands on country monitoring and evaluation systems can only be met if better systems are built and supported.
The training will take approximately 5 days
The course will mainly target the members of the society who have general knowledge on monitoring and evaluation, health professionals, clinicians, clinicians, physicians, researchers all from both the public and private institutions who are willing to acquire skills on Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
By the end of this course the participants should be able to:
· Apply concepts, principles, processes and framework for monitoring and evaluation systems in development programmes;
· Design and develop M & E systems for Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
· Design and conduct an evaluation on Analysis for Health Sector Programmes
· Formulate result- and change-oriented indicators for monitoring and evaluation
· Use M&E tools for qualitative and quantitative data analysis
The methods for training on fundraising and grant management will include use of practical group works, tutorials, guided sessions by the instructor, and presentations among the trainees. The course instructors are well conversant with the concepts on the two concepts that is fundraising and grant management.