2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
In today’s competitive landscape, organizational success is determined to a large extent by the impact created by the decisions of prominent leaders. At the apex, leadership decisions have a broader impact and significant resonance across the entire organization. It is, therefore, of utmost importance to develop leadership capabilities of the top cadre.
To create a definitive competitive edge and lead organizations for success, top tier executives must learn to unlock their leadership potential to engage and energize people for performance, build succession and self-power, and create value in the organization.
The programme on Leadership for Senior Executives is an immersive learning experience, offering a unique and unparalleled opportunity to create a personal leadership narrative and explore how to build collaborative networks to drive organizational growth.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
Upon completion of this, course participants will:
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Topics covered include:
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our
facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.[Type text]
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development
center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya.
· We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more
than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a
Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their
own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners,
health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on
request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour
adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE
DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
· Website: www.fdc-k.org