The course extends the core theory introduced in Principles of Finance by emphasizing its practical application to strategic financial decisions and potential financial problems.
Who should attend?
· Financial Analysis
· Business Entrepreneurs
· Business managers
· Investment officers
· Managing directors
· Analyzing and understand an income statement
· Analyzing and understand a balance sheet
· Analyzing and understand a cash flow
· Understanding use of financial modeling in financial reporting
· Use of Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and Weighted Average Cost of Capital
· Use of excel in financial modelling
Module 1: Valuation
Introduction to valuation
· The importance of valuation
· Understanding enterprise value and equity value
Comparable Company Analysis
· Selecting comparable companies
· Spreading comparable companies
· Analyzing the valuation multiples
· Concluding and understanding value
Precedent Transactions Analysis
· Selecting comparable transactions
· Spreading comparable transactions
Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis
· Understanding unlevered free cash flow
· Forecasting free cash flow
· Forecasting terminal value
· Present value and discounting
· Understanding stub periods
· Performing sensitivity analysis
Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
· Using the CAPM to estimate the cost of equity
· Estimating the cost of debt
· Understanding and analyzing WACC
Module 2: Building an Integrated Cash Flow Model
Introduction to financial modeling
· Understanding the links between the financial statements
· Understanding circularity
· Setting up and formatting the model
· Selecting model drivers and assumptions
Modeling and projecting the financial statements
· Projecting the income statement
· Projecting the balance sheet
· Projecting the cash flow statement
· Creating the debt and interest schedule
· Revolver modeling
Analyzing and concluding the model
· Analyzing the output
· Stress testing the model
· Fixing modeling errors
· Advanced modeling techniques
· Using the model to create a Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Foscore Development Center |Training Courses | Monitoring and Evaluation|Data Analysis|Market Research |M&E Consultancy |ICT Services |Mobile Data Collection | ODK Course | KoboToolBox | GIS and Environment |Agricultural Services |Business Analytics specializing in short courses in GIS, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Data Management, Data Analysis, Research, Social Development, Community Development, Finance Management, Finance Analysis, Humanitarian and Agriculture, Mobile data Collection, Mobile data Collection training, Mobile data Collection training Nairobi, Mobile data Collection training Kenya, ODK, ODK training, ODK training Nairobi, ODK training Kenya, Open Data Kit, Open Data Kit training, Open Data Kit Training, capacity building, consultancy and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and experienced consultants, in a wide array of disciplines
Other Upcoming Workshops Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Dubai