2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Mobile Data Collection and Management using KoBoToolBox Course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to effectively collect and manage data using mobile devices. This course focuses on the utilization of KoBoToolBox, a powerful open-source tool, for creating mobile data collection forms, collecting data offline, and managing data through the platform. Participants will learn how to leverage the capabilities of KoBoToolBox to streamline data collection processes and improve data management efficiency.
Objective: The primary objective of this course is to provide participants with the necessary skills to collect and manage data using mobile devices and KoBoToolBox. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
By participating in the Mobile Data Collection and Management using KoBoToolBox Course, organizations can reap several benefits, including:
Who Should Attend:
The Mobile Data Collection and Management using KoBoToolBox Course is suitable for the following individuals and professionals:
Course Outline: The Mobile Data Collection and Management using KoBoToolBox Course will cover the following topics:
Module 1: Introduction to Mobile Data Collection
Module 2: Designing Data Collection Forms
Module 3: Deploying Data Collection Projects
Module 4: Collecting Data Offline
Module 5: Managing Data in KoBoToolBox
Module 6: Data Analysis and Visualization
Module 7: Data Security and Privacy
Module 8: Data Export and Integration
Module 9: Advanced Features and Customization
Module 10: Project Development and Wrap-up
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031