2024 - 2025 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Pre-retirement, Severance, and Pension Planning training course is designed to provide participants with comprehensive knowledge and practical skills in preparing for retirement, understanding severance packages, and effectively managing pension plans. This course aims to equip participants with the necessary tools to make informed decisions and create a secure financial future during the transition from employment to retirement.
Course Objective: The primary objective of this course is to help participants develop a thorough understanding of pre-retirement planning, severance packages, and pension management. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Organizations can derive several benefits from employees who are well-prepared for retirement and possess a sound understanding of severance packages and pension planning. Some key benefits include:
This course is suitable for:
Module 1: Pre-Retirement Assessment and Planning
Module 2: Severance Packages and Benefits
Module 3: Pension Fund Management
Module 4: Retirement Income Strategies
Module 5: Legal and Regulatory Frameworks
Module 6: Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer
Module 7: Health and Healthcare Planning
Module 8: Investment and Risk Management in Retirement
Module 9: Psychological and Emotional Aspects of Retirement
Module 10: Financial Planning Tools and Resources
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031