2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Share this Workshop
The Community-Based Risk Reduction Course is a comprehensive 5-day program designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively implement community-based strategies for risk reduction. This course focuses on building the capacity of individuals and organizations to identify, assess, and mitigate risks at the community level through participatory approaches and engagement with stakeholders. By the end of the course, participants will be able to develop and implement community-based risk reduction plans to enhance community resilience and reduce vulnerabilities.
By participating in the Community Based Risk Reduction Course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is relevant to professionals and individuals involved in disaster risk reduction, community development, emergency management, and related fields, including:
Duration: 5 Days
Module 1: Introduction to Community Based Risk Reduction
Module 2: Understanding Community Risks and Hazards
Module 3: Engaging Communities in Risk Reduction
Module 4: Community Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Mapping
Module 5: Designing Community-Based Risk Reduction Plans
Module 6: Implementing Community-Based Risk Reduction Initiatives
Module 7: Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration and Partnerships
Module 8: Building Community Resilience
Module 9: Monitoring and Evaluation of Risk Reduction Initiatives
Module 10: Knowledge Sharing and Learning
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031