2024 - 2025 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The GIS Disease Surveillance Monitoring course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively utilize Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for disease surveillance and monitoring. This course aims to enhance participants' understanding of GIS applications in public health and equip them with the tools to analyze and visualize disease data for informed decision-making and resource allocation.
The primary objective of this course is to enable participants to develop expertise in GIS disease surveillance monitoring. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Organizations in the public health sector can derive several benefits from staff members who possess strong GIS disease surveillance monitoring skills. Some key benefits include:
This course is suitable for individuals involved in disease surveillance, epidemiology, public health, and related fields, including:
Module 1: Introduction to GIS in Disease Surveillance
Module 2: Spatial Data Collection and Management
Module 3: Geospatial Analysis Techniques for Disease Surveillance
Module 4: Disease Mapping and Visualization
Module 5: Outbreak Detection and Response
Module 6: Spatial Epidemiology and Risk Assessment
Module 7: Surveillance Systems Integration and Data Sharing
Module 8: Spatial Decision Support Systems in Public Health
Module 9: Public Health Program Evaluation and Impact Assessment
Module 10: Case Studies and Best Practices in GIS Disease Surveillance
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031