2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Qualitative Data Management and Analysis with NVivo course is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to effectively manage and analyze qualitative data using the NVivo software. NVivo is a powerful qualitative data analysis tool widely used in social sciences, market research, and other fields. This course will cover various techniques and methods for organizing, coding, and analyzing qualitative data using NVivo.
Who Should Attend:
5 days (The module sequence and content can be customized based on specific training needs and objectives.)
Module 1: Introduction to Qualitative Research
Module 2: Introduction to NVivo
Module 3: Importing and Managing Data in NVivo
Module 4: Coding and Categorizing Data
Module 5: Data Exploration and Querying in NVivo
Module 6: Thematic Analysis in NVivo
Module 7: Content Analysis in NVivo
Module 8: Grounded Theory and NVivo
Module 9: Multimedia Data Analysis in NVivo
Module 10: Advanced Querying and Visualization in NVivo
Module 11: Cross-Referencing and Relationship Analysis
Module 12: Framework Analysis in NVivo
Module 13: Analyzing Social Media and Online Data
Module 14: Matrix Coding and Comparison in NVivo
Module 15: Auto-Coding and Machine Learning in NVivo
Module 16: Team Collaboration and Interoperability
Module 17: Memos and Annotations in NVivo
Module 18: Reporting and Presenting Qualitative Data
Module 19: Visualizing Qualitative Data in NVivo
Module 20: Literature Review and NVivo
Module 21: Interpreting and Synthesizing Qualitative Data
Module 22: Advanced Features and Functions in NVivo
Module 23: Qualitative Data Analysis Best Practices
Module 24: Troubleshooting and Tips for Efficient Analysis
Module 25: Ethics and Confidentiality in Qualitative Analysis
Module 26: Data Archiving and Long-term Storage
Module 27: Mixed Methods Integration with NVivo
Module 28: Quality Assurance in Qualitative Analysis
Module 29: Reporting Research Findings
Module 30: Future Trends and Advances in Qualitative Analysis
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031