2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course is intended to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to identify, model, analyze, measure, and document business processes that comply with recognized best practices and that are practical. The focus of the course is on understanding business processes and how to analyze them to identify improvement areas, conduct analysis to develop alternative recommendations with relevant justification, document/present findings and recommendations, and establish a continuous process improvement discipline. In addition use of Excel in business analysis
· Creating Process Flowcharts,SWOT Analysis,Org Charts, Scoring Matrix
· Understanding how to visual modeling.
· Creating business and technical visual models.
· Understanding using excel in organization
· Understand how to identify and model current business processes.
· Measure and document business processes.
· Conduct analysis and identify and justify alternative recommendations
Module 1: Business Process
Module 2: Business Process in Enterprise Context
Module 3: Understand the Project/Process Scope
Module 4: Identify and Structure Business Processes
Module 5: Understand and Document of the Process
Module 6: Conduct Process Analysis
Module 7: Leverage Process Analysis
Module 8: Packaging and Presenting Process Analysis Results
Module 9: Continuous Improvement
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031