2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
It is a business improvement tool which provides guidance on good management practices and requirements of a quality management system. This training course is highly recommended for businesses and other organizations committed to continually improvement.
Who should attend?
· Business owners/heads of organizations
· Quality personnel
· Develop, implement, and sustain a performance excellence organization culture
· Principles of quality management and performance excellence.
· Principles of the quality management and frameworks that have had the most impact
· Build, develop and sustain an effective quality management and performance excellence culture
· Enhanced customer satisfaction
· Improved operational efficiency and effectiveness
· Continual improvement of products/services
· Defining Quality
· Principles, Practices, Techniques
· Levels of Quality
· Total Quality in Organizations
· Quality control in Non-Profits and Public Sector
· Quality Management Frameworks
· Leadership and Strategic Planning
· Leadership for Quality
· Strategic Planning
· Customer Focus
· Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
· Identifying Customers. Customer Information.
· Customer Relationship Management
· Measuring Customer Satisfaction
· High Performance Workforce Management
· Principles of Engagement and Motivation
· Designing High Performance Work Systems
· Managing and Sustaining the Work System
· Process Management
· Business Processes redesigning Work Processes.
· Process Control and Improvement
· Performance Measurement and Information Management
· Scope of Performance Measurement
· Designing Effective Performance Measurement Systems
· Analyzing Performance Data
· The Cost of Quality
· Knowledge Management
· Building and Sustaining Performance Excellence in Organizations
· Organizational Culture and Performance Excellence
· Change Management
· Sustaining a Quality Organization
· Process Improvement
· Quality Cost Management
· Quality Costs
· Quality Cost Measurement
· Quality Costs Reporting
· Quality Costing and Decision Making
· Developing Standards
· Performance Reports
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031