2024 - 2025 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The Training Center Management course is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage and administer training centers. This comprehensive course covers a range of topics, including strategic planning, resource management, program development, marketing, and quality assurance. Participants will learn practical strategies and best practices to enhance the operations and success of training centers.
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for individuals who are currently managing or aspiring to manage training centers. It is relevant for training center managers, coordinators, administrators, and professionals working in the field of education and training. This course is also beneficial for entrepreneurs planning to establish and manage their own training centers.
Course Objective: The main objective of the Training Center Management course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage training centers. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Module 1: Introduction to Training Center Management
Module 2: Resource Management
Module 3: Program Development and Implementation
Module 4: Marketing, Quality Assurance, and Customer Service
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031