2024 - 2025 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
. While many people find it difficult to deal with change in the workplace, the concept of continuous improvement should be embraced and used for the growth of any organisation. And continuous improvement almost always requires some form of change to systems, processes, etc. An organisation that plans and prepares for change is better able to overcome these challenges and implement improvements as required.
Internal changes should be implemented after the creation of the new strategy or system; however most organisations and/or employees are not prepared for internal changes to policies or external strategies. Hence the requirement for change management training is commonplace in most industries.
The Change Management Training Course provides participants with training and development in each step of the change process including the planning and preparation stages and the communication and implementation stages. Being prepared for the changes allows your organisation to grow steadily in spite of the potential pushback by staff. If everyone is included in the change process, the staff will experience much less frustration, stress, attrition, etc.
This also needs to have a buy-in from the leadership who would further cascade it to other levels of the organisation for seamless execution of projects, the transition from only meeting the client requirements to achieving excellence in the deliveries and better employee engagement.
The first step to ensure seamless management of change into the businesses is to train the leadership team so that they become the guiding light for each citizen of the company. This would be possible once they are themselves comfortable and understand what needs to be done by them for the business to remain competitive.
The objectives of this Change Management and Leadership Training program are:
· Understand the mindset of the people undergoing this change
· Define change and its impact on the functioning of the people
· Smooth transition of the change management process
· Manage consistency in performance
· Maximize efficiency to achieve the goals of the organisation
· Drive Business Productivity
· Leaders to be better equipped with the ability to develop and retain their teams during the change
· Relevance of communication during change
· Understand the strategies and tools for effective change management
· Effective management of the resistance of employees during change
Who Should Attend?
This Change Management and Leadership training program should be attended by:
· OD Professionals
· Leadership Team
· C-Level executives
· General Managers/ AGM/HOD
· Delivery Heads
· Project Managers
· Project Supervisors
· All the staff members involved in Change management
· All Managers and Leaders
· All HR Professionals
· Business Partners
· Change Champions
· Change Managers
· Change Agents
· Those who wish to take on leadership roles in the future
· Already trained professionals who would like to update self in the current best practices
MODULE 1: UNDERSTAND THE HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
· What is human psychology?
· Iceberg Principle
· Understanding Self
· Developing self-awareness
MODULE 2: APPROACHES TO CHANGE
· Why is change required in organisations?
· Defining the scope of change
· Piloting the initiative
· Steps required to implement change
· Organisational alignment through change
MODULE 3: CHANGE MANAGEMENT VS. CHANGE LEADERSHIP
· What is Change Management?
· What is Change Leadership?
· Phases of effective change management
· Leadership culture during change management
· Emotional Intelligence (EI) during Change management
· Linkage of EI to leadership
· EQ vs. IQ
MODULE 4: ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT(OD)
· What is OD?
· PMS and Balanced Scorecard perspective
· Defining Change Management Strategy
· Translating it into action
· Ensuring Success of strategy execution
· Challenges in implementation
· Focus on Culture, Leadership and Human factors
MODULE 5: THE CHANGE-PERFORMANCE LEADER
· Understanding leadership patterns in times of change
· Understand your leadership style
· Role of leaders in the change process
· Establishing trust and credibility as a leader
· Building an agile workplace
· Creating the climate for change
· Building and working on a shared vision
MODULE 6: CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
· Understand the culture of your organisation
· Envisage the crucial strategic dilemmas and natural tensions
· Using systems thinking to manage conflict
· Create better strategies and dilemmas to manage change
· Addressing the mental blocks to accepting new ideas
· How to overcome resistance to change?
· Unwrap conflicting goals and beliefs
· Managing conflicts
· Sustaining change
· Appreciative inquiry in change management
MODULE 7: CREATIVITY AND PROBLEM-SOLVING
· Techniques to identify creative solutions and problem-solving
· Building consensus for managing change
MODULE 8: COMMUNICATION
· Addressing the concerns of people
· Keeping them motivated
· The top-down approach
· Developing the required action plan
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031 Website:www.fdc-k.org