2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
In this Microsoft Project training course, you’ll learn about how to use this Microsoft Project software. It is the most popular project management software in the world developed and sold by Microsoft. It has been designed to help project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to specific tasks, tracking progress, managing costing and budgets and analysing workload. It encourages project managers to follow industry-standard best practices related to project management.
Microsoft Project has various features through which all critical aspects of project management can be addressed, such as planning and scheduling, collaboration, reporting, resource management, etc. Different classes of users have differing access levels to different features of the software and stages of the project, including different views and data.
With the advancing technology in all fields of work these days, using software to manage projects is the best and most effective option. It not only saves time but also eliminates the chances of manual error.
Communication with all important stakeholders also becomes easier through the software. Use of software enhances the project management process, resulting in successful completion of projects, and hence, organisational growth and increased client satisfaction.
This course will empower you with the complete skill set, knowledge and confidence required to manage projects using Microsoft Project. You will not only be able to use the software effectively but also be confident enough to train others to use the software.
Further, the knowledge and expertise gained through this course will equip you with all that is required to undertake projects in any sphere of work, i.e. in any other organisation or industry. Thus, you will be capable of successfully handling more roles and responsibilities, in turn facilitating more avenues and opportunities for career growth and progression.
The main objective of this Microsoft Project training is to empower project management professionals with—
With project management professionals attending this Microsoft Project course, organisations will benefit in the following ways:
Who Should Attend
Module 1 – Critical Project Management Functions
Module 2 – Benefits of Project Management Software
Module 3 – Overview of Microsoft Project
Module 4 – Functions of Microsoft Project
Module 5 – Important Microsoft Project Features
Module 6 – Advantages of Microsoft Project
Module 7 – Disadvantages of Microsoft Project
Module 8 – Pre-requisite Skills for Using Microsoft Project
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at email@example.com or +254712260031