2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The GIS for Water Resource Management course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively utilize Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for managing and analyzing water resources. The course focuses on the application of GIS techniques and tools in water resource planning, monitoring, and decision-making processes. Through practical exercises, case studies, and interactive discussions, participants will learn how to use GIS to gather, analyze, and visualize water-related data, ultimately enhancing their ability to make informed decisions and implement effective water resource management strategies.
Course Objectives: By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Upon completion of this course, organizations can expect the following benefits:
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for professionals involved in water resource management, including:
Duration: 5 days
Module 1: Introduction to GIS for Water Resource Management
Module 2: Data Collection and Preparation for Water Resource Management
Module 3: Spatial Analysis Techniques for Water Resources
Module 4: Water Resource Monitoring and Visualization
Module 5: Water Resource Planning and Decision Support Systems
Module 6: GIS Applications in Groundwater Management
Module 7: Water Infrastructure Management using GIS
Module 8: Climate Change and Water Resource Management
Module 9: Stakeholder Engagement and Participatory GIS in Water Resource Management
Module 10: Case Studies and Best Practices in GIS for Water Resource Management
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031