2022 - 2023 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course is designed for professionals in the Treasury department of a bank or a corporate along with Accountants, Risk Managers, Operations Staff and other financial professionals. It will give these participants the best practice tools and approaches for Treasury management. The program will use lectures, real life case studies, computer simulations and workshops to give attendees the latest and most practical tools and techniques which they can apply in their organization to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· 10 days
Module 1:Treasury Function
Module 2: Cash and Liquidity Management
Module 3:Supply Chain Finance and Inventory Management
Module 4:Corporate Finance Theory
Module 5:Fixed Income Securities and Bonds’ Valuations
Module 6:Stock Market and Equity Valuations
Module 7:Accounting for Financial Instruments
Module 8:Briefing on Derivatives Markets, Hedging and Speculation
Module 9: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Module 10: Information Technology
Module 11: Treasury Innovation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031