2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Course Title: Content Management System (CMS) Development using PHP and MySQL, Website Penetration Testing, and Laravel Framework
This comprehensive 10-day course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to develop a Content Management System (CMS) using PHP and MySQL, conduct website penetration testing to ensure security, and utilize the Laravel framework for efficient web application development. Through a combination of theory and hands-on exercises, participants will gain a solid understanding of CMS development, website security assessment, and advanced features of Laravel.
Who Should Attend:
Duration: 10 Days
Module 1: Introduction to Content Management Systems (CMS)
Module 2: PHP Basics and Setup
Module 3: MySQL Database Design and Configuration
Module 4: User Authentication and Authorization
Module 5: Content Creation and Management
Module 6: Frontend Design and Templating
Module 7: File Uploads and Management
Module 8: Categories and Tags Implementation
Module 9: Search Functionality Integration
Module 10: Performance Optimization Techniques
Module 11: Introduction to Website Penetration Testing
Module 12: Planning and Reconnaissance
Module 13: Scanning and Enumeration
Module 14: Exploitation Techniques
Module 15: Post-Exploitation and Reporting
Module 16: Introduction to Laravel Framework
Module 17: Laravel Routing and Controllers
Module 18: Laravel Views and Blade Templating
Module 19: Database Management with Laravel (Eloquent)
Module 20: User Authentication and Authorization in Laravel
Module 21: Forms and Validation in Laravel
Module 22: File Uploads and Storage with Laravel
Module 23: Caching and Performance Optimization in Laravel
Module 24: Testing and Debugging Laravel Applications
Module 25: Integration of Third-Party Libraries and Services
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031