2023 - 2024 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The AutoCAD 2D & 3D Drawings and Practical Projects course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to create detailed 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD software. This course aims to equip participants with practical tools and techniques to effectively design and model various objects, spaces, and structures using AutoCAD.
The primary objective of this course is to enable participants to develop expertise in creating 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
Organizations can derive several benefits from staff members who possess strong AutoCAD skills. Some key benefits include:
This course is suitable for individuals involved in design, drafting, and modeling in various industries, including:
Module 1: Introduction to AutoCAD
Module 2: 2D Drawing Basics
Module 3: Advanced 2D Drawing Techniques
Module 4: Dimensioning and Scaling
Module 5: Advanced 2D Drafting Features
Module 6: Introduction to 3D Modeling
Module 7: Advanced 3D Modeling Techniques
Module 8: Visualization and Rendering
Module 9: Practical Projects - 2D Drawings
Module 10: Practical Projects- 3D Modeling and Visualization
Module 11: Advanced AutoCAD Features
Module 12: Collaboration and File Management
Module 13: Customization and Automation
Module 14: Advanced Rendering and Presentation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants' needs
· The participant must be conversant in English
· Presentations are well-guided, practical exercises, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are experts with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with a Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at the Foscore development center (FDC-K) centers. We also offer inhouse and online training on the client schedule
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee for onsite training includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, a buffet lunch, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance, and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking, and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· Tablet and Laptops are provided to participants on request as an add-on cost to the training fee.
· One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy a discount of (10% to 50%)
· Payment should be done before commence of the training or as agreed by the parties, to the FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us to prepare better for you.
· For any inquiries reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031